"There are several examples of success stories using SFprospector for attracting and retaining businesses. In one case, a San Francisco-based business was looking to expand and was being pressured to move out of the city because no location could accommodate their needs. We used SFprospector in a meeting with the CEO and their real estate advisor to demonstrate there were numerous spaces which could accommodate their expansion. SFprospector opened up the CEO’s thinking about new neighborhoods that he could locate his facility. He ultimately decided to grow his business in San Francisco."
Todd Ewing, Managing Director, San Francisco Center for Economic Development
1) Retention of 400 jobs by making the business case using the SF Prospector website.
2) $680,000 value to the City of San Francisco each year.
3) $30 million in value to the local economy.
4) Attraction of a high-tech software business.
5) Over 300 properties on SF Prospector sold or leased in the first 20 months of existence.