Small and medium-sized brick & mortar retailers work hard to compete in an increasingly digital marketplace. Offering critical community data and market intelligence can make the difference between thriving shops and shuttered storefronts. This webinar focused on five specific data-driven strategies to support retailers in your location.
- How to help retailers find their best business location in your community
- How to use data to visualize opportunity for retail (mention of other data sources?
- How to mine data sources for retail market intelligence & labour force information
- How to create an online forum for retailers in your region
- Finally, how to reach millennial retailers and entrepreneurs
Explore GIS Planning's industry leading suite of data tools
Up your place marketing game with best practices, tips & more
Ensure you are getting the most value out of your data tools
Learn how to put robust data analysis to work for your region