"It [the Oklahoma City ZoomProspector website] was a good tool to use to determine what properties were available. It made the process easier because I could go in there myself and look at it. A picture of the site also helped put a reference point with it...Every search has its unique characteristics. We looked at hotels, places for people to eat, traffic conditions around the site now and at the time we will occupy it."
Peter Kaharl, Senior Manager, Corporate Real Estate and Construction, Dell Inc.
1) Attraction of Dell Computers customer care expansion office in 2004.
2) Resulted in over 3,000 new jobs and approximately $4 million in capital investment. Employment will grow to 4,000.
3) A cumulative overall economic impact of $764.7 million is expected.
5) Staff indicate the turnaround time for information delivery is 99% less than a manual process.
6) Website generated $5.6 million dollars in value and a 3,610% Return on Investment in just two years.